Tuesday 22 October 2013

Some Of My Best Work

I don't know why I bought this guy but I did, got him cheaply on ebay as well and so was rather happy when it arrived and I threw it in a ramakin filled with nail varnish remover to clean the old, good paint job off and to start on my own paint job. The other mini went on to become the new Chosen Champion for the Y Geiriadur. I mixed up some green stuff to make a base up for it as well.
So here is the finished item, photo was taken indoors with the camera flash, which was rather harsh I thought as the model looked better in real light than it did in the photo I'd taken of it, and I put this up on Facebook in the Blood Angel group I'm a member of and got trolled for it. I fed the troll and asked to see his work, but none was forthcoming so I put it down to the green eyed monster and thought no more about said troll.
and here is the almost finished model in natural light, outside in my backyard on top of my recycle bin. As I said I'm really proud of how this has come out.

1 comment:

Triple D said...

And so you should be, that's some pretty nifty painting to make a figure that looks really good