Thursday 27 February 2014

Full Costume For Cottonopollis Event

And again with something completly different.
This blog was started about 40K and majorly I've stuck to that with the odd bit about other things that happen now and again. This time and this post this is about me, I got into gaming in the late 80's with RPG's, I had Paranoia core book at one point, but where I was very few people would play RPG's as they didn't get it. I first came accross Steam Punk in Dragon Magazine where they reviewed a game called Castle Falkenstine or something similar, and I feel in love with it there and then. The problem was very little else came about for Steam Punk for years and years, and I found beer and girls as well, and slowly over the years Steam Punk  has become more and more main stream and accepted. I like this development. So here we have it, me in my outfit that I'll be wearing for Cottonopolis Collectives next event on March 9th, Dirigable Racer "Sane Eye" Harris.
I would also like to point out I pulled a woman while I had mutton chops, yes I am boasting!

No comments: