Saturday 22 February 2014

WIP Medic Girl and Saber Tusk

You know you can rely on me to totally ignore the latest big release of the weekend and once again I don't touch on those lovely looking, ginormus, "minitures".
I pulled the bits box out and found a las gun to fit on the Medic Girl, I found my green and painted the helmet and first aid bag, still need to give her a nuln oil wash and touch up. I also dug out the old leader of my Corsair Band to remind me of what colours come next, I've dry brushed the coat with white and will be giving the pants, boots and hat another coat of sepia, the boots will be black with dry brushing of Ice Blue and will do hair black with a wash of Nihilakh Oxide to see how that works, the Saint will get striped, thrown in with the Venerable Dreadnought when that gets here. I'll give her a coat of black and an Oxide wash as well just to see how it looks.
Also yesterday I dug out some heavy weapons to go onto the Saber to give it full weapons options for a Razorback. Just need to paint them up and find a place to store all them guns, most likely those will go in the back of one of the modern Rhinos. Need to go buying a couple of things on ebay that are ending today.

No comments: