Wednesday 27 July 2022

Big Girl

 


One of my clients has her birthday next week, and as a present (technically, as I'm putting the receipt in when I get to work later), I bought her the artists proof Sister of Battle to paint up for her. After a quiz of staff that know her better than I do about what colours to use, and based on what I have available, ended up using purple for the armour and pink for cloth and the gloves





I did the skulls in ushabati bone base coat, with the seraphim sepia and screaming skull dry brush.


  • As I get ready to go to work now, this is the stage I'm at, the gold has had a reikland flesh wash and the belts have the first wash of agrax earthshade. I'm planning to get the gold finished Friday before I go to work, as well as the grenades and bolter, so I can wrap it up and drop it off to work before her birthday. And if I get it done before Sunday I can add it to one of my groups painting challenge. 

No comments: