Monday 11 July 2022

Sunday Was A Busy Day


 I got Jet Girl on her base, there's a bit of a touch up needed on her shoulder but that's about it for this one, the next step is to build a version of these 2 in GW minis.





I started doing the leather bits on both the pilot and Serverlan, her coat and boots and the flying hat, straps and boots on the pilot. The pilots fight suit had a base coat of The Fang. I got home this morning, gave myself a hair cut and did a layer of Russ and Fenris grey and the fur trim with palid wytch flesh and the skin on the arm and face a Reikland flesh wash. Still need to do the base and the dog, as well as her map pockets and various buckles to do.


Hope to get this finished today, even if she is looking a bit like my ex... 



And lastly Serverlan and her cyber Hound. We kicked off the Necromunda campaign last week and in a stunning run of luck, in the first game my patrol leader has died. Handily this was already on its way, which means Bruce here will be replacing Sheila as the Patrol Leader. I'll be giving her something with range so that she can hit from more than 12 inches away. 

No comments: