Sunday 19 November 2023

Blue Sky Target Close


With realising or remembering that I only needed to get the Land Raider Proteus finished and I'd hit the blue sky targets I got it primed and base coated during the week.





On Saturday I had a lot of shopping that needed doing so once that was out of the way I put the grand Prix qualifying on and was as unimpressed as I thought I was going to be by the Vegas race. I also made a start on the Proteus Carrier.



 The plan for tomorrow is prep chicken for tea, find the chapter icon from the Raven Wing sprue and see if I have 2 of one for the back doors, get a coat of black on it, then details.

Once this is done it's onto this bit of techno heresy.


The latest in a long line of Björn The Fell Handed. There are a couple of Dire Wolves in my eBay basket to give me some more plastic fur to hide the details on this old boy.


I'm probably going about this the worst way possible but that would not be the first time. I do have the Gregor power fist but I'm pretty sure I'll have to find a Terminator arm to attach it to to get a decent fit. 

No comments: