Monday 6 November 2023

Deathwing Knights


 I actually finished these off last week I've just had a bit of mental block when it comes to posting.

As you can see those old Terminator bodies look okay with on the new scale terminators. If you got in close you'd see the gaps but with the arms on it's not even noticeable.







I matched up the shields and shoulders on this and end up using the necron compound metallic for the maces.

I'm looking forward to getting the new Deathwing Knights minis when the dark angel codex drops next year.

Also put a soft order in my my local 3rd party store for the Astartes Christmas box, the one with the assault Intercessors bike and ATV, I just need to count what's in my coin jar tomorrow to firm that one up. I can also only get to bank on Friday to get the money in and I have a delivery coming on Friday that I have to wait in for.

No comments: