Saturday 17 November 2012

Big Job Broke Out

So nearly there with my counts as Bjørn The Fell Handed, just waiting for a couple of things from Ebay to finish it off. Next up is the metal Dreadnought that I'll be making into a Mortis for the 3rd Company. As of now I can use it as a point eating double twin linked Las Cannon. I also picked up 2 Sentinel Auto Cannons and with the 2 I've already got from Froge World could make a crap looking Quad gun out of this lot to go with my resin injection block defensive walls.
Bjørn's Lightning Claw, made from a spare power fist that came with an order of Dreadnought I got off Ebay and a Blood Talon that I dug out of my club bits box on Thursday.
Plastic Blackreach Powerfist arm converted to a weapon mount. Twin linked Lascannon made from 2 Sentinel Lascannons and an Assault Cannon made from a DA Terminator assault cannon. Waiting for a Forge World Plasma Cannon so I've got all the same weapon options from the Space Wolf Codex. Also need some magnets...
Blackreach Dreadnough, with a DA front plate, a chaos bit and a DA icon. The base for my Bjørn The Fell Handed.
All bits, exploded view, of my counts as Bjørn The Fell Handed for my Space Wolf Codex using Dark Angel 5th Company

No comments: