Tuesday 6 November 2012

Dread, bloody 8 of 'em

My Dreadnought Force. Back Row- Blackreach Dread, Space Crusade Dreadnought, Standard Dreadnought, Venerable Dreadnought painted as a Librarian Furioso Dreadnought. Front Row- Ironclad for my codex company, a Blackreach Dreadnought that I'm planning on using as a Counts as Bjørn The Fell Handed, an old metal Dreadnought that I'm planning on using as a Mortis Dreadnought and my Contemptor.
I did promise a photo with all my Dreadnoughts in one place, now I thoguht I had something boredering on the overkill area here, but appaerntly I still have some way to go on that front which is kind of a reasuring...
So here is my Ironclad, part of my Codex Allies part way painted.
and this is it finished along side the High Warlock of my Harlequins.
This is a Blackreach Box Dreadnought that I'm converting into my counts as Bjørn The Fell Handed. So far I've added a DA front plate to it and added the Deathwing Icon on top as all Company Masters have been threw the Deathwing. In background terms this guy is the 1st Company Master from when the 5th went Wyld. In game terms I'll be using the rules for Bjørn with this guy including giving it all the weapons options that the Old Wolf can take. I'm doing this by cutting the power fist down and adding, for now an Assault Cannon to it. I'll be ordering the Plasma and Las Cannons from Forge World and magnetising the things so I can swop out the weapons depending on what I'm facing.
My next step is to order some magnets and to green stuff the rough faces so that they are smooth. For now thats all I can do with this one. The other gun is a heavy bolter I'm going to use to convert a Marine into a Devastator and so I can finish off 1000 points for my Codex Allies
This last one, as armless as it looks is going to be a Mortis Dreadnought, I'm planning on getting the Autocannon and Las Cannon arms from Forge World for this guy but that is going to be in the new year, as I have to do some christmas shopping. And save some money for next January when the kids and I go to watch TNA Wrestling in Manchester
And now I have so many more!!!

No comments: