Friday 2 November 2012

More Fracking Dreads

Just picked these 3 up today, I paid £27 for the 3. The Ironclad I'm happy with, the one with 2 powerfists I've already ripped off and the white one is a metal dread, all 3 for £27, i call that a deal. So with these 3 I'm now able to field 8 Dreadnoughts. I quote Bruce Campbell here in justifing this in the Viz Evil Dead video game on the PS2 " that isn't overkill, it's just enough kill." Have to get a photo of these guys and put it up... So to business: Plan A, after a good nights sleep. From left to right- big hand is going to be converted into my counts as Bjørn The Fell Handed for my 5th Company as I'm planning on giving him all the codex options I'm thinking I'll have to get the weapons from Forge Worlds Contemptor range and spend some time working on them to fit them to the power fist hand. The Ironclad is going into my Codex Allies, thats the chain fist it's armed with, The banner will be field party per pale of orange and kharki with a sable Cross Jerusleum. The white guy is getting stripped down, and at the moment my plans are a little nebulos here, I'm thinking of going and getting another Venerable Dreadnought and sharing the weapons between this and that, but that does mean that the colours would have to be the same. I'm also considering making this into a Mortis Dread for the Lions Blades, and just order a load of gun arms off Forge World one in the new year, of course I could use the Veneradle as the Mortis as this as the Venerable... Well I've got a few sleeps at work to think on that one.

No comments: