Friday 30 November 2012

Lions Blades Command Razorback Mk1

So once again I've been ebuying, I was looking for a Rqazorback for my The Glourious 1000 and I saw this one on ebay and thought,"well The Lions Blades are a 2nd Founding Chapter they'd have older stuff," so I put a bid on this puppy and stuck it out till i won it.
Mk 1 Razorback with heavy bolters. The Lions Blades Command Squad Razorback as it came out of the envelope. The broken exhaust stack is my fault...
# Sanguinius Prime, Josh Sven and Konrad Curze like this. #
Paul Harris I also found a Leman Russ Battle Cannon from the clubs bits box, thinking of knocking a turret up to use as a Vindicator. Tuesday at 18:36 via mobile · Like #
Michael Tebby Pretty nice paint job, tbh. Just add some orange to contrast and it'd look epic :D:D Tuesday at 20:39 · Like #
Paul Harris But not my Chapters colours. Blacked it out already, thursday i'll be adding bleached bone edging and painting the gunner that's sat in the coupla. Tuesday at 21:12 via mobile · Like #
Michael Tebby I would've said you could leave that as the metal colours then but ah well Tuesday at 21:16 · Like
# Paul Harris And that was mostly talcum powder, not weathering. Tuesday at 21:30 via mobile · Like · 1 #
Michael Tebby Well do it again, but this time get some of that spray they use on charcoal to make it stick and use that :D:D
And this time you can see the gunner, thursday the edging will be done. Thinking of doing the hatches in bleached bone and putting the swords on there.
# Sanguinius Prime, Austin James and Konrad Curze like this. #
Michael Tebby Best bone method I find; paint it grey. Let it dry. Paint it bleached bone. let it dry. wash it with sepia. let it dry. add transfers. Tuesday at 21:38 · Edited · Like #
Paul Harris Got karak stone that i'll be using as a base, then dry brushing over that I think. That's been my usual method up now. Tuesday at 21:40 via mobile · Like
Base for the bleached bone Karak Stone, and mech red for the driver.
bleached bone done
detailing done and black touched up. Next up is 3
And what I'm going to use as a a Vindicator, this is just rough at the moment, I also have a set of rocket tubes that I'm thinking of using as a counts as Whirlwind. Keep your eye out for these half asres efforts to come up. My next painting project is going to be 3 squads of Scouts. I'm planning on doing these in 3 squads of 5 with different camo patterns to show the units, I'm also going to leave off any Chapter markings as I'm hoping to get away with using them for both of my armies for now.

No comments: