Monday 12 October 2015

Monthly Vow September To October.

As reasons for not getting any hobby work done, doing a full 160 hours by 3pm GMT from today from the first of the month, with 4 more hours to work today isn't a bad one. Grandmother Telvig and the repaint of Jussi Nietos are 2nd on my to do list after painting the Skyweavers, I have some items on watch on ebay for the Harlequin Troupe The Wyld Ones which I hope to win and get painted, as well as the Witch Elf... Based on the current outlook of my rota 4 bikes and Harlequins, 2 Wraithlords, 10 Waywatchers and a Witch Elf/Howling Banshees Exarch with Mirror Swords will be plenty to be getting on with. If I do somehow get that lot finished I'll do some Eldar Guardians or Knights Of Blood Marines to pass the time till next month.



Jakob Kell in power armour and Terminator Armour, painted again.



The Troupe of The Grey Angels.


Magnetised the Command Squad as well as re-painted it.




Company Champion, suitably vicious looking I hope.


I re-painted The Grey Angel with a bit more grey.


The Masques current strength.


And the Skyweavers as they stand now.

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Chris said...

nerdsquee at seeing another Knights of blood player :D :D

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

Have you gone black or silver with yours? Have loads of Dreads, fliers and a mk1 Baal Predator but very little infantry so far.