Made a start on the painting the stuff I put together the other day.
I put some green stuff on the alternative head for the Halbrecht conversion and left it alone.
I gave the bike, Chaplain and Blade Guard Veterans a coat of black templar contrast and went shopping/excerise.
When back home, I got the ushabati bone out and gave the tabbards and other bits a like belts a coat.
A couple of the other plates got a coat of ushabati bone.
The last thing I did was to give the bike base a coat of grey, then once dry and cost of agrax earthshade. Plan tomorrow is to give the blets and packs the agrax treatment over the day.
Also have expressed an interest in the Kill Team box, with a swop of the Necrons for the Heavy Intercessors, but those are later next month.