Saturday 3 April 2021

3 Weeks



 It's been a while since I last posted, but I have not had an actual day off from the 7th of March until the 1st of April and there was also the fact my 2 adult kids have both moved back in with me. I was that inactive on Destiny 2 that got booted from my clan.

So on the 1st I put some time in on Destiny and found an invite to a new clan.

On Friday I started some painting, with the Blade Guard Veterans getting some belts and tabbards started. 

I then moved on to the lone Mandalorian I've built, I have the undersuit painted grey, gave that 2 nuln oil washes and a dark grey highlight, the straps got a steel Legion drab coat then an agrax earthshade wash, the bescar plates got a dry brush of leadbelcher, then a nuln oil wash. 

Being off Monday to Wednesday next week I'm hoping to get the blade Guard Veterans finished, which means I can put that Indomitus box with the Primaris and the 10th Company upstairs. 

I did get a Thunder Wolf off a mate the other day and I'm looking at Gregor Fell Hands on ebay to complete the Fell Hand Time Line sillines with a Wolf Lord on Thunder Wolf, but that's definitely an April project at the earliest.


No comments: