Tuesday 13 April 2021

Monthly Vow 12th Of April To The 12th Of May

 Okay, not got there again, but with a total of 5 days off between the 7th of March and 12th of April, and 2 more adults in the house means its difficult to paint stuff.

So goals for this month, finish the Björn that came out of nowhere and get the Action Ezikael Primaris and classic metal Ezikael finished in time for The Fallen Index Astartes next month and have another look  at Beliel and see what I can do to make it better. I do have some time off this month so I can get some painting done on this.

Review Time.


I finished off the Primaris High Marshal Halbrecht, need to go back and redo the sword but this is still something I'm happy with.


I put some time in on the Mandalorian as a break from marines.




After that I got the last of the Blade Guard Veterans done.


I started a plan to make this one into a Judiciar, got a sword and found the hour glass and formed a plan but not much else.




And the last thing I got started was the latest Björn The Fell Handed, this one on a Thunder Wolf. 

No comments: