Saturday 29 May 2021

Last Ezikael And Björn, Again, And Again



The day dawned, it was calm and cloudy with a possible light showers in the afternoon, Björn and Spot sat on my table looking lonely. 

I emptied the box of Björns and got them together on the table, borrowed a blank canvas for a background, and got the family photo. 


The Redemptor that started the whole meta crisis thing off with the Forge World Space Wolf contemptor.


The 3 box Dreadnought, the orginal metal version, the much newer plastic version and the metal venerable version. 



I do have a version of the metal Dreadnought that I have painted in the classic Wayne England Thousand Sons colours that I'm tempted to add to this, but looking at the photo I think I'll give this one a re do first.


And the other versions, Wolf Lord in Cataphrattii armour, on Thunder Wolf, Gregor and Lone Wolf.


And a collage view so you can see everything. Dreadnought wise the only version missing is the shark's bones rare finecast version.


After I'd got the meta crisis team back in their box I got the last metal Ezikael out to have a play with. The power pack was left over from the Asmodai conversion, which I had tried to just green stuff smoke coming out of the top vents but that did not work, so I borrowed some skulls from the skull sprue I'm saving for a mate and tried out a couple of options, I wasn't sure which one to go with though, the Plague Barer's or the human. 


No comments: