Friday 21 May 2021

Re-Starting The Lion

 



Had a moment the other day and after the success with the Coelia Greenshade on the Dark Vengeance Master and the Limited edition Chaplain I took the decision to get The Lion's box out and have a crack at the robes.

I gave it a base coat of screaming skull, then a nuln oil wash, before giving it a coat of Greenshade before bed last night.

Before I left for work this morning I gave it a second coat of Greenshade, and hope to get 2 more coats on there before Euro vision starts tomorrow night.



I have a small amount of Gryphon Sephia left, that I used on the teeth and skull on this pack and some of the paws on the mini. 


I'm just waiting for a bit of fur from the Björn Dreadnought kit before I move on with the legs, the new Broken Toad mk3, size 0 brush will also help. 


No comments: