Thursday 17 February 2022

Land Speeder Typhoon Leader



When I went down to Warhammer World last year, one of my land speeders had crunched in storage and was held together with blu tac for the day. 

Once home i had a trawl through ebay looking for something to use as a lead mini for the missile squadron and found the old metal version, minus pilot and gunner for a reasonable amount.




The legs are seriously rough, cut and green stuffed and tweeked so they fit under the dash.

The scale creep between this and the next plastic version mean that pilot and gunner don't have the inside shoulder pads so they'll fit.

I mounted the typhoon missile pods under the body as there isn't a stand for it.



Painted it with a prime coat, a base coat of corvus black, a coat of black templar contrast and highlights off mechanicus grey.



While down in Manchester on Tuesday I picked up the subjugater patrol box by mistake and The Book of Judgement, I dropped into the Warhammer Manchester store and ordered the palanite enforcer patrol box which arrived today. I'm looking at ordering Servilan as well and trying to locate the old Cal Jerico mini I've ended up with for my groups up coming Necromunda campaign. 

No comments: