Monday 21 February 2022

The Storm Speeder


 Back on nights, back to building stuff and getting paid.

My mate had bought the storm speeder for his Legion of the Damned army but changed his mind and I bought it off him. It sat in the to do pile for a while and going back on nights gave me a chance to get this one built, I'm bringing some paints in with me on my next set of nights to paint it.



The turret is nice, I am going to use some magnets so I can swop out the different weapons and not have the worry of breaking the plastic stubs the weapons sit on. If I wasn't so cheap I'd be happy to glue whichever one in place and leave it at that. The ball turrets and front weapons are nice interference fit.

As a build its one of the ones I wish I hadn't left so long as its a lovely kit. 



And there are definitely design cues taken from the javalin varient land speeder 



Once I get a game in with it I can decide if I want to go and buy some more of them. 

No comments: