Friday 25 February 2022

Pakal The Great


 So last year I had a lot of the Primaris Astartes characters spare so I made a number of conversions, one of which was the Action Ezikael. 



When I made that one I felt I needed to do a 4 armed Necron lord to stand against him. The problem I had was none of the Necron characters I had felt right for what I wanted. It wasn't until I got the Chronomancer with the Imperium series that I had what I needed.




The 4 arms are from an Adeptus mechanicus box as are the swords, the head is from a Night Haunt kit.



I gave it a base coat of corvus black, the inner areas had a layer of Dark Angle green, and a couple of layers to attempt a glow effect, the metal bits had an iron warrior base coat and a lead belcher layer while the ceramic parts had an ushabati bone base coat, a sepia wash, a layer of screaming skull and a layer of Pallid Wytch Flesh. On the sword edges 1 has a red edging, 1 green, 1 blue and 1 yellow.

Hope to get the group photo of action Ezikael and Pakal the Great together over the weekend. 

No comments: