Thursday 24 February 2022

Several Things



I finished off the Storm Speeder this morning when I get home by adding the green running lights on this side and some colour points on the dash, as I'd left the green at home. 


I found the Beliel Primaris I'd started ages ago and stalled on. 



And what I had planned to do tonight, which was Pakal The Great, the Necron Lord I have been meaning to build since I finished the action Ezikael Primaris Librarian. 




Got the 4 arms ready to go, spent a fair part of the night just making the shoulders fit under the cowl. 

The head comes from a Night Haunt kit. Will get some separate images of the arms before I green stuff them into place. I'm planning on doing the flame effect under the head plate, the other option is iron warrior metallic as the majority is going to be ceramic, the links on the cloak and joints will be iron warrior metallic and I've brought some blue, green and yellow to add some colours to the sword edges


No comments: