Tuesday 14 June 2022

Imperium Cannoness


 I've had to go and start ordering Imperium from Forbidden Planet as it's no longer being sent to my local shop, and it's been so popular that Hatchett aren't taking new subscriptions.

This landed last week but I left it alone until after the 12th, making a start on it on Monday. Painting wise I'm following the instructions for the Space Wolf Primaris Intercessors.


I got all the washes done last night and the Russ Grey layer on the robes and armour this morning before I set off for work. 



Working a 12 hour shift today and an eleven hour shift tomorrow I'm aiming to get the gold done before work in the morning and getting the high lights done on Thursday when I'm off work. 

Overall the plan with these is to fold them into the Björn Meta Crisis thing, I've ordered a Morvenn Vann to be the counts as Björn in the nundam and plan to paint them up as Valkyrie of Fenris, warrior women that fight alongside their Astartes brothers and have done since the day Leman Russ was united with his Legion. 



No comments: