Wednesday 8 June 2022

Skipped One Forward

 One of the Facebook groups I'm in does a monthly challenge, last month it was anything with a sale, this month its paint something green, so I skipped a mini ahead in the list, even though the planned Enforcers and Orlocks are both green, and started the replacements for Harlequin Troupe Master that right after I'd finished painting I dropped and broke the fingers off of.


If you fail to remember which one it was from my vague description.



I started off by cutting the arm off that I'll be replacing with a sword arm and giving it all an ushabati bone base coat, I was busy looking for the sprue with the Harlequins weapons on right after I took this photo. 



Using the 4 coats of Coelia Greenshade wash on the shoes, coat and hat. 



And 3 coats of Druichi Violet on the stockings of bodice and bow tie. I went back over the cost features with ushabati bone, as well as touched up any skin with ushabati. The fasteners and sword are getting a seraphim sepia wash as is the belt, sword and monocle + chain and the flesh is going to get a screaming skull coat, then a palid witch flesh layer. Finally the face will be done. 

Today is highlights on the coat and judge as they are both green, as well as purple highlights on the legs, body and hair. 



No comments: