Thursday 9 June 2022

Not A GW Day.

 



Finished off the highlights abd and handily the seraphim sepia wash and yeril yellow arrived yesterday morning for me to get the fixings on the coat and bodice finished after of course highlighting the bodice and stockings. Now I just need to get this one in the box without dropping her. 



As I was highlighting green on the coat I did the same on the judge for the Enforcers. 




I gave the boots and pads a base coat of Averland Sunset with a Fuegan orange wash, then a layer of yeril yellow with a flash git yellow final highlight 




He is a little bit taller, so I'm planning on getting around that point by saying he was recruited from a Goliath Sector. 


The last pic is of a 2000 AD Oz City Judge, I'm not sure if the mate that suggested the colours has even read 2000AD or not, but that's spooky. 

No comments: