Sunday 5 June 2022

Painting Day

 After feeling rough the last few days I was supposed to be going to work today, but as I have to do a Covid test before shift and it came up positive I find I have a few days off on my hands.

So after lunch I felt better and decided to make a start on some painting. 




I started with the second rider, focusing on the beard. 



At the same time I was painting the second of the Junker Girls from We Print Miniatures, this one was painted how the youngest had asked for, as the first was supposed to be for her. Bad dad moments... 


She'd asked for Arcane Jinx, which I'm nearly there on, but the light has been terrible today.



I'd completely forgotten about the gunner not having a head so pushed everything else and went back later to sort out the head.



Finished the quad bike off, I just need to paint both the pintle mounted options and can call this done. 



The current strength of Ricci "Cinders" Sharp's Company, of House Cinderjack. 


That's the best light we had today. 



 

Last in the round about why I'm doing this is the Judge from We Print Miniatures again, this is a replacement /alternative for my Enforcers, it's too dark now to paint, unless I put the big light on and that will exacerbate my headache, so I'm leaving that for tomorrow. 

No comments: