Sunday 12 June 2022

Monthly Vow 12th Of June To The 12th Of July

 


The Monthly Vow day is today, let's see how I did with the last one.

I dropped the Stormcast thing as it didn't have enough feet as the base went missing, and We Print Miniatures look to have stopped producing their not Duela Dent so that got swopped, but everything else got done. 

For next month, I need to get a couple of Orlock things, I want the Wreckers box and the Forge World minis as I feel like having a GW mini for the gang leader would be a good idea. And I bought Ricci a tank as well... So there's that to paint as well as the rest of the 1000 credit gang. 

Review Time 



The first thing to get painted this month was the Watcher in the Dark to finish off the Terminator squad from last month. 




I got my new photo set up sorted and did a few up graded photos. 




As someone had asked how the orginal dread measured up to the later versions. 










I got the first Quad bike built for Ricci's Company. I did have to wait for some magnets to mount the wheels on as I wasn't happy gluing them to bike.




I made a start on the 2nd quad, the Orlock bases and the judge from We Print Miniatures that is an alternative leader for my Enforcers.


The Ukrainian support miniatures from Victoria Miniatures landed, and got put aside.





The second quad was finished for Ricci's Company. 


The second of the We Print Miniatures Junk Girl was painted up how the youngest had asked for.



The Warhammer Community page on Facebook has asked for the mini you are most proud of so I dug Gregor Fell Hands out and shared a new photo. 






The next up was the replacement for the Grand Master of the Masque Of the Breaking Dawn, as I painted this green, I also did the judge.

I can swop the gun over from the over mini, and let's hope I don't drop this one. 





The alternative patrol Leader got painted up for the Enforcers and looks suspiciously like an Oz City Judge from 2000AD.



The last thing to get done was the last 4 of the Enforcers, and the sniper rifle. 

With these 4 I have this gang at 1000 credits and have an alternative leader for 11 minis



No comments: