Sunday 13 October 2019

Very Productive Night

As you can see 2 out of 3 finished, and I'll be one dreadnought off getting the 30k Dreadnought army finished in this Monthly vow, although I do have a cast iron reason on why I won't get it done, as I've just seen the Duncan video of how to paint pre heresy Alpha Legion and I need another trip to the shop/ order online.
So to get this done I need to order some storm host silver, gryph charger grey and akhelon green. I'll be ordering the paint and a shade brush 2 as well, most likely tonight to hopefully get the paint by Wednesday to get this 18 dreadnought army done.
I think (hope) the hull and legs of this dread are from Forge World, the feet were donated from a Blackreach dread, the fist was from a Reavor Titan and mounted on a standard dread ccw and the las cannons are from the Venerable Dreadnought kit, the base is from the Wraith Lord kit.
And the Emperor’s Children hybrid dreadnought, it's an old metal venerable dreadnought hull, from the same haul that brought the above Ultramarines hull, half a plastic Contemptor that donated the weapon arms and the legs came from the Venerable Dreadnought kit, this is also the first thing I've painted for The Emperor’s Children and I think it's come out okay, I'm just not a fan of all that bling. I just need to locate some details on Terran recruits and where they were from so I can attempt a shield on the left leg.