Sunday 24 May 2020

Early 9th Ed Plans.

So early plans for 9th, and I hope I'm right about this, the Outriders will get 2 squads, to make up for the 2 of the old ones that I'm now not going to do, I do wonder if GW will do an attack bike version of it or just let that go...as I currently have 4 full squads of bikes, plan to 2 Assault Intercessors squads and nebulous idea of starting a Necron army next year in 2021, so the Guard army gets bumped again. Potentially looking at 2 of the starter boxes, going halves on 1 and keeping the second for myself, and also the Forge World book and The Lion as so looks like GW are getting a lot of spare cash this year.

3 comments:

Frost and Fists said...

Awesome plan! I definitely want to get a bunch of these bikes for my White Scars, though I don't really know any current Necron players, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to split the box, but I definitely hope so!!!
~ Wolfbrother Methos

Siph_Horridus said...

I love the new additions, finally giving some flavour to the vanilla Primaris, but a death knell to my old school Marines. I can still play RTB01 so not too bothered, I can still play normal Marines so far... I am however super excited at the Necron range! Wow! Love the new more sinister aspect, I will defo be getting this starter set as I will use both!

John Shaw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.